Sell your B&R 1.0 bar to Hambrick! Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A deload is a period in training, typically a week, in which the stress in the programming is decreased in order to allow the trainee to recover and dissipate accumulated fatigue. This is a desired effect for a late intermediate or advanced lifter.
When deloading, we often reduce the work by one set and the intensity by 10-15%.
Tips for getting extra calories.
- Eat nuts
- Cellucor Whey Protein
- NOW unflavored Whey Protein
Whiskey of the Week
Old Bourye, with the little Jackalope
- It’s a blend
- 46% alcohol
- We recommend it highly.
Connect With Matt
- Matt on Instagram
- Starting Strength Online Coaching — Matt’s website
- Matt on Facebook
- Matt on TwitterConnect With Scott
- Scott on Instagram
- Silver Strength – Scott’s website
- Scott on Facebook
- Scott on TwitterConnect With the Show
- Barbell Logic on Twitter
- Barbell Logic on Instagram
- The Website
- Barbell Logic on Facebook