Gym Shorts: The Sumo Deadlift
New to the sumo deadlift? Learn correct form in one short video.
How To Sumo Deadlift
Gym Shorts videos provide short video demonstrations of correct form for various exercises.
Follow these tips & cues:
- Wide stance with toes out past 45 degrees
- Knees out
- Narrow grip, inside the shins
- SQUEEZE your chest up, PULL your hips close to the bar
- Drag the bar up your legs
- Keep your back flat
- Gaze is fixed about 10 feet in front of you
Love training so much that you want to help other’s experience a life of strength?
Your Pathway to Coaching Starts Here.
Kickstarting a coaching career can seem overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be…
The Coaching Kickstarter ebook will give you the tools and walk you through the steps you’ll need to become a strength coach with confidence and competence. No permission slip required.