#349 – Question & Answer #52
Matt and Niki answer your questions. Topics include supplemental lifts, training outside, transitioning to a home gym, haircuts and razors, and much, much more.
- 4:44: How does TRT impact the novice linear progression? Should someone redo LP if they begin TRT, especially as an early intermediate?
- 9:39: Should you do RDLs on a box or widen the grip if you do not achieve a “stretch” in the hamstrings because of short legs?
- 13:07: What are the effects on strength training from donating blood or plasma?
- 16:46: Do you prioritize midfoot balance or stress on the hips with the RDL and box squat?
- 19:53: Do you have any recommendations for free or cheap templates or programs for advanced lifters who do not have use a coach?
- 25:05: Which murder podcasts does Niki listen to?
- 29:12: Is there any benefit to wearing a mouth guard during training to prevent strain on the neck, keep the airway open, or prevent teeth grinding?
- 31:55: Why don’t we do dips, as opposed to the bench press, as one of the 4 main lifts?
- 38:44: What is your preference for order of upper versus lower in terms of a 4-day split (upper then lower or lower then upper)?
- 41:46: What are realistic expectations for losing weight and training?