#345 – Question & Answer #51
Matt and Niki answer your questions. Topics include supplemental lifts, training outside, transitioning to a home gym, haircuts and razors, and much, much more.
Time stamps below:
- 2:25: Have you found it more effective to rotate the supplemental lifts in waves or run them out?
- 4:40: What do you mean when “the deadlift slows down” or “a lift slows down?” Especially how do you do this without a coach?
- 6:45: Any recommendations for buying a rack and platform for outside? How do you maintain the equipment outside?
- 10:46: If you had to switch to a home gym, how do you deal with kids, spouses, etc.? How do you mentally transition to training?
- 15:58: What does your (Niki and Matt’s) training look like these days?
- 19:35: How do you train if you only have access to a squat rack and barbell once a week?
- Rapid fire questions:
- 26:40: Where and how do you place a rack on the 8’x8′ AOM DIY platform so two lifters can lift at the same time on each side?
- 28:22: Are there any whiskeys you recommend keeping an eye out for for under $60?
- 29:53: Are there benefits to using towel chin ups?
- 31:21: Is there a York Barbell you recommend?
- 33:15: What does Matt use to trim his stylish hair?
- 35:35: One rule responses.
- 44:20: Is it a problem if lifts are disproportional to one another? Is there anything you need to do if one lift is disproportionally weaker than another?
- 46:58: Progress and a nice note from a lifter.
- 47:59: A defense of New England gas stations.
Finally, viewers, our questions to you: What is outside meat? What are feature pillows?