Matt and Scott analyze and justify every aspect of the Starting Strength Linear Progression. The boys explain in why we use the weight, sets, reps, movements frequency and more in an easy to understand, in depth way.
- Why three sets?
- Why five reps?
- Why add weight each time?
- When to add the power clean?
- What accessory work is helpful?
- Why do we squat first?
- When do we reset?
- How do you know LP is over?
Whiskey of the Week: High West’s Yippee Kay YaY
- 46% ABV
- 95% Rye 5% Barley Malt (from MGP Rye/Corn/Malt)
This is their Double Rye aged in old vermouth casks. We love it.
Resources/People/Articles Mentioned in Podcast
- Dallas Shell
- Netflix Documentary “Eddie—Strongman”
Connect With Matt
Connect With Scott
Connect With the Show
Listen to the Podcast! (And don’t forget to leave us a review!)