Know what is in your food
All meals today should be prepared at home today. Sorry, no restaurants or take-out. Do you have a favorite dish from a specific restaurant? I’ll bet in just a few minutes you can look up how to make an at-home version and likely reduce the total fat, sodium, and calories by at least ⅓.
TODAY’S TIP FROM
COACH JOEL RASMUSSEN
WHY IT MATTERS
Barbell Logic Director of Nutrition
Own the day by succeeding at all 10 habits!
- Drink your water
- Reduce added sugars
- Stop Mindless Snacking
- Keep a food journal
- Eliminate alcohol
- Eat your veggies
- Fill up on fiber
- Cut off caffeine at least 6 hours before bed
- Balance your meals
- Prepare meals at home
We’ll check back in on you soon and see how you are keeping up with these habits but take some time to consider the following today:
- How do you feel on day 10 versus day 1?
- Do you have more energy?
- Are you sleeping better?
- Do you feel a difference in your workouts?
- Have you learned anything about nutrition?
- Have you learned anything about yourself?
- Have you tried something new that you liked?
- Do you think about your food differently?
- Do you feel equipped with these habits to further address your health or body composition goals?
- How many and which of these habits will you still be keeping up in 30 days?