Steady Success for the New (Stronger) You
The biggest question we face as lifters is “How do I Get Stronger?” While the answer starts with form, consistency, and a novice program, it doesn’t end there. The post-novice lifter faces challenges that many novices do not:
- Too many programming options
- Frustration with slower progress
- Falling in and out of love with training
- Training starts to become more specific to your goals.
- You’re a serious lifter who encourages others to train.
- You’re on the verge of your biggest breakthroughs and biggest milestones.
You don’t know what you don’t know.
And you can’t fix what you can’t see.
When training, there comes a point where you hit a wall that you will only get through with help.
Getting rapid feedback on every lift from an expert strength coach from Barbell Logic will keep you moving beyond beginner gains.