#136 – A Year in Review: 2018 Barbell Logic Redux
Producer Trent takes a walk through some of the Barbell Logic episodes that aired in 2018, including:
- Brent Carter’s method-actor quality Rip impression
- Matt and Scott laying down the life advice on dating and marriage for Chase Lindley
- Grandpa Reynolds laments the dangers of romance with his rendition of Marty Robbins’ El Paso.
- Matt’s explanation of the minimum effective dose for programming, especially for the post-novice phase of training advancement
- Robert Santana explains how to lose the “skinny-fat” body by training for strength with strategic phases of fat loss
- Coop from Garage Gym Reviews offers advice on outfitting your home gym
- Dr. Sully from Greysteel Strength talks about finding purpose in coaching after a long career in emergency medicine
That’s a wrap for 2018. See y’all next year!