#130 – Matt and Scott Answer Your Questions: Q&A #6
Matt and Scott are back with another round of Q&A, answering listener-submitted questions from Instagram, Facebook, and email.
In today’s podcast they tackle:
- From Jeremy P. — is a 3″ belt or 4″ belt a better fit? Is there a way to measure to determine which is the right choice?
- From Donald Kavanaugh — do you recommend specific abdominal work?
- From Dustin B. — at the end of LP, does the deadlift usually fail first because it’s the last lift performed in the workout, and thus the lifter is fatigued?
- How do you train people that work night shifts?
- Harry asks, what sort of impact has counseling had on your life?
Also, Scott shares a story about his misadventures on a recent quest to de-stress.